CAPE CANAVERAL, FL
F. LAUDERDALE, FL
LONG BEACH, CA
NEW ORLEANS, LA
NEW YORK, NY
SAN DIEGO, CA
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
U ARAB EMIRATES
Walktomycruiseship.com is here to help you reach your cruise port without a car.
Using alternative methods of transportation often mean that you'll save money, save the planet and the hassles associated with traffic.
This website covers buses, trains and walking. I am also covering of taxi services, usually for comparison purposes, sometimes as the preferred method of transportation.
Walktomycruiseship.com also provides luggage storage information and information on hotels with shuttle service to the cruise port.
Besides providing directions to cruise ports located in each city listed on your left, walktomycruiseship.com will tell you:
• That you can reach Monaco by helicopter.
• Which hotels provide shuttle service to the airport and/or cruise port for most cities.
• Where you can store your luggage - including a detailed map to show you where this service is offered in New York Penn Station.
• That you can already check in your luggage into your flight from downtown Hong Kong. When in Hong Kong, you no longer need to carry your luggage back to the airport.
• How to reach Venice's cruise port from Marco Polo Airport - either by land or by sea.
• That you can now take the high speed train to reach Dover in the UK. Or you may catch a regular train to Dover from either London Victoria station or London Waterloo East.
• The various trains that will take you to Dover from London.
• How to get to Frihhamnen cruise port in Stockholm.
• Which bus to take to reach Carnival's cruise port in Long Beach.
• Transportation available to Cape Liberty port.
• That you really can take the train to your cruise ship in Civitavecchia.
• How to reach Taipei from Keelung cruise port.
Meet locals while travelling by doing activities with them or sleeping at their place on extracama.com